Auto Enrolment (Workplace Pensions) Assistance
Preparing for auto enrolment is a daunting task. Let Able Governance help you to make light work of it!
Whether you want a 'compliance-only' solution or one that goes beyond the minimum, Able Governance is able to work with you to ensure that everything is in place by your staging date.
We can help with all aspects of workplace pensions:
- help you perform an assessment of your workforce to determine who must be automatically enrolled
- calculate what the pension contributions are likely to be
- help you to decide what pension scheme to put in place
- register with the Pensions Regulator and complete the Declaration of Compliance
- assist with the actions required on your Staging Date and Deferred Date, if using postponement
- Auto enrolment is not a 'fit-and-forget' activity and we'll help you put the protocols in place so that you comply with the ongoing requirements, such as paying contributions, enrolling new employees, record keeping, etc.
If your workforce has not been used to pension contributions being deducted from their wages, the way in which this is communicated requires careful thought.
Able Governance has decades of experience in explaining complex pensions issues, and can work with you to create communications and meetings that help your workers to appreciate the pension scheme.
Contact us for a no-obligation chat about your workplace pensions and auto enrolment needs.