A E Club - Auto Enrolment Training
Set up your workplace pension scheme and meet your auto enrolment duties in just one interactive training session!
Getting one-to-one professional advice can be expensive, but employers are likely to need expert support to fully understand the complex auto enrolment requirements.
This is where AE Club can help. The support that you need can be provided on a collective basis in an interactive group workshop, at a fraction of the cost of a one-to-one service.
The workshop has been carefully designed to help you make the important decisions concerning your qualifying earnings, communication and engagement strategies, etc and then to actually sign up to a qualifying workplace pension scheme in readiness for your staging date.
Auto Enrolment Workshop
The full-day session will cover the following:
- Explain what you must do to comply with the new workplace pension laws
- You will perform an initial assessment of your workers to see who must be automatically enrolled and what pension contributions are likely to be payable
- Delegates will actually sign up on-line to a qualifying workplace pension scheme
- The Pensions Regulator has to be informed, so we'll tackle that
- We'll put the other parts in place so that you comply with the requirements, such as record keeping, etc.
- This is not a 'fit-and-forget' activity, however, and the session will help you set up protocols for the routine activities that you must adhere to
Each session is limited to a small number of people, so that you get the attention you need in order to create your auto enrolment strategy. A key benefit of the group sessions is the mutual support and sharing of ideas with others on the same journey.
The session will be very interactive and provides a great opportunity to put questions to an experienced pensions professional. Nick Boyes of Able Governance initially worked as a teacher before joining the pensions industry over 25 years ago, so is well qualified to explain the new pensions duties in an engaging and accessible manner.
If you are interested in finding out more contact us.